[Northkeep] Aol list members

Emma de Fetherstan serveradmin at ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 6 11:05:50 PDT 2012

Yep, known (repeated) problem with AOL.  I can report it, Dreamhost
will liase with AOL, get the list servers back on the whitelist....and
about 2 weeks later they'll wind up on the blacklist AOL uses again.
It's a third party that, I suspect based on similar ones Reis has run
across with the university, CHARGES you to get off of their blacklist.
Not much we can do about it, unfortunately.

-Emma