[Northkeep] party address

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:23:46 PDT 2012

Dear Willow,

  The library in question is the Martin branch where we have everything.
What was said in the prior posts was that being a holiday the library will
be closed on the day we normally have arts and sciences there and were
there any alternate plans in the making for a revel. No one though has
mentioned a site for the prospective revel as yet so revel plans are still
in the drawing board stage a best.

Tina
your translator

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 2:47 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com <
willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:

> could you give me direction or an address? I do not know where the library
> is.
> willow

Any day above ground is a good day!