[Northkeep] ISO Heavy Fighting Gear

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 16:09:37 PDT 2012

I'm glad Lady Z mentioned this, as I was going to post something. There have been a number of complaints about dealings with AB . Check out the Classifioed/Want Ads section of www.armourarchive.org It is a very active area, but posting is down right now due to Pennsic. There are sometimes some really fabulous deals, but check with one of the old-timers by private message before buying off someone is my advice.

If I were you, I would post that you are looking ftr a hem, preference if a type, and mention you are a new fighter looking fior a starter helm as some folks will give an extra break on the price to a new fighter. Oh, and be sure to include your cranial circumferfence in inches, to give folks a proper idea of just how big a helm you need

Good luck!

Val