[Northkeep] An immense Loss

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 07:14:56 PDT 2012

We are holding the family in our hearts and prayers. This is indeed a huge
loss for Northkeep and Chemin Noir.

Amanda, Thormund, Krys and Alex

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM, Melissa Long Blevins <
hlecalais at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Dearest Friends/Family,
>    It is with the heaviest of hearts that I say to you that Lady Janet
> Shearhart passed away earlier this morning.  If you did not have the
> pleasure, nay honor, of knowing her, she was an amazing woman. The scope of
> her loss is immeasurable and unfortunately my words fail me in my endevour
> to share with you. For this, I apologize. She deserves so much better.
>
>     The family has asked, that while they appreciate all of the
> kindnesses,  they be allowed some time so that they may grieve and heal
> privately.  I will post times and dates for services as they become
> available.  Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments that you
> have and I will pass them along to the family.  Your understanding and
> cooperation is greatly appreciated.
>     Some efforts are being made to coordinate food needs and such.  If any
> of you are wishing to help in this way, please contact me. My number
> (again) is (918)261-9961.
>
> With much love,
> Elisabeth

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/