[Northkeep] Chemin Noir NEEDS A FOLDING TABLE BADLY

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:52:57 PDT 2012

I have one of those 6 foot folding tables that folds in half for easier
transport if someone in Tulsa who is going tonight wants to take it for
Chemin Noir tonight.  You can call me at 918-809-4612.

Mercedes

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Preston Selby <diresquire at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> For our demo in CN tonight, We need only a folding table or two. But It
> seems that this may or may not be provided for.
>

> We realize this is a pain, but could someone kindly bring us a folding
> table for our demo?
> If not, we will figure something out. But help would be greatly
> appreciated,
>
> Eskel of Chemin Noir

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx