[Northkeep] A & S / LABOR DAY

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:36:48 PDT 2012

September's A&S will be on the 10th.  I thought I put that in my Saga
report but maybe I forgot.  But yes, the library will be closed on the
regular A&S night so we will be meeting on the 2nd Monday.  My plan is to
start finishing the various stitched ornaments people have been working on
for the Philbrook tree.

Mercedes

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:22 PM, kiamichikate at gmail.com <
kiamichikate at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since the first Monday of Sept is Labor Day, and the Library will be
> closed, is there an alternative plan for A & S?
>
> Franziska
>
> Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx