[Northkeep] Is Tara out there??

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:47:24 PDT 2012

> From: willowdewisp at juno.com
> this is what I wear a lot but I wear the cross over belt on every thing which is probably not Roth, but when I started doing my style there
> were books out there that supported my style...

Your Grace, two things --

1. I believe that the cross over belt you are referring to does appear on a number of memorial statues and brasses, as well as appearing in Violet le Duc (which presents many items from medieval France that have not survived the intervening centuries since he published*).  So you are probably in the documentary clear, assuming I understood what you meant.

2.  If you attached an image, the list strips those off, so it never made it through.

Have a good weekend

M/D

* Many (but not all) of the unidentified images from Norris that make him problematic are clearly adapted from Violet le Duc.  I wish they'd reprint him.