[Northkeep] Man's Tunic Needed

kiamichikate@gmail.com kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 12:57:17 PST 2012

I am in need of loan of a man's tunic for one of my students this coming Saturday 12/8.

As many of you know, my school is entering a float in the Sapulpa Christmas Parade.  The theme has to do with dragons and Lords and Ladies (guess who came up with that idea?).  One of our Lords does not have any garb to wear.  His shirt size is L to XL.

Can anyone loan me a tunic for him to wear?  I will be personally responsible for it, only letting him wear it during the parade, and getting it back to you forthwith.

You help in this would be sincerely appreciated!!

Gratefully,
Franziska

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T