[Northkeep] Cub Scout Demo

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:06:17 PST 2012

Cub Scout Pack 778 has invited us to do a demo for their annual banquet
Saturday FEB 9th from 6-8. They have decided on a medieval theme.
 We have done a scout demo before and it was awesome! I need all those
interested to please plan and let me know. Last time we had a lot of
fighters for the kids and they loved it. This is in February so we have
some planning time.

By the way, I was involved in a discussion this weekend where the topic
turned to baronies not doing demos. I of course piped right up to say
"Ummm... NORTHKEEP does!" and the response was "Well, Northkeep isn't the
average barony." You're darned right we aren't! We are awesome!

Thanks guys!

Montega