[Northkeep] Need Armor?

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 14:27:21 PST 2012

Greetings to the greatest barony!

Are you a fighter? Do you need some armor repaired? Need to work on some new armor? Have that one thing that's keeping you from practice that needs fixed? Well ladies and gentlemen, it's your lucky day! Beginning Sunday December 15th, I will once again be hosting armoring/work days in the shop at my house. The house will also be open to other constructive activities so feel free to bring your projects, children, what have you, to work on. Don't need to work on armor? There is also a pell in the back yard ready for use. The details:

What: Armoring/project day
When: Sunday December 15th 2 pm.
Where: Angus' house. 2804 E. Knoxville Street, Broken Arrow, Ok.

So come on out....war is closer than you think.

Yours,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Baron Sir Cassius Lepus
Champion of Wiesenfeuer