[Northkeep] A&S Meeting tonight

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 06:42:43 PST 2012

Greetings all,
Just a reminder that tonight is the A&S meeting for the Barony.  We're
going laid back tonight with nothing really planned.  I'm bringing some
hand sewing I need to work on.  Please bring a project and come and sit
with me for some crafts and comraderie and cookies - also, a special
treat!  Karl is bringing a (I'm pretty sure he said 14th century) sweet
he's been working on that he would like some feedback on.  Sounds yum!!!
I should be at the library no later than 6:00.  Hope to see you there.

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.