[Northkeep] Dionadair/Ensign Tourney/Demo NEXT Saturday!!!!

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:13:11 PST 2012

I will do all I can to make it, this Demo is so important to our
community and it is great to have it across from where we have fighter
practice.

I can get you the contact address to get information sent out to all
of the homeschooling groups in the area and hopefully that will help
get the word of mouth out.  We also have someone working at the Urban
Tulsa and hopefully it isn't too late to get something in there as
well.  I have a small Facebook group for Festivals in the Tulsa area
and will list it there as well when you have an announcement for
outsiders to share.

Susan the Curious