[Northkeep] A request from Their Majesties

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 05:30:03 PST 2012

Thank you to everyone who has stepped up so far.  I'm sure we will  have
enough people helping to be able to make the commitment to the  kingdom.  I
will let them know.

This Barony ROCKS!

Thanks guys!

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 12/4/2012 8:39:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,