[Northkeep] OT - Schools?

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 06:32:59 PST 2012

Arthur -

1. TU has more "prestige", but just having the degree will open doors and get you interviews.  I think the only ones that carry more weight, per se, would be somewhere like MIT, for the program you are looking at.

2. TU, by far, is WAY more expensive.  Hands down.

3.  Can't help with the red tape - I would guess TU, since it is a private school, but you never know.

4.  Atmosphere...it's been a long time since I've been at TU, but I really enjoyed it.  Relaxed and small campus, the teachers were excellent (most of them), and it is really nicely located.  You might have a better mix of students (age and diversity) at OSU-IT, but again, haven't been there in a long time.

Congratulations and good luck on your program!

Kale, who will now return to the corner

In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett