[Northkeep] Officers meeting

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:29:58 PST 2012

Per Keigan (we talked about it on Saturday at the demo) Officers Meeting is
supposed to be at Fighter Practice this month so that would make it
tomorrow night.  I'm almost certain that when we set the date for this
month's officer's meeting we were still having fighter practice on
Tuesdays...

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:42 AM, kiamichikate at gmail.com <
kiamichikate at gmail.com> wrote:

> Reminders says Officers meeting is tonite.  I thought it was tomorrow.
>  Which is correct?
>
> Franziska
>
> Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.