[Northkeep] Saturday in the park.......

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 20:03:11 PST 2012

Assuming we are all still here on the 22nd, this Saturday, I will be at Hunter
Park at noon with my armor. Come join me for 2-3 hours of good ole fighting.
Even if you do not fight come on out and talk to any spectators we might
attract. This will be the first of what I hope to be a monthly gathering. The
guide lines for this will be temperature above 40 degrees and not raining.

Hunter park is located on 91st St south between Yale and Sheridan, the address
is; 5804 E. 91 St.

Hope to see you there,
Thorvald
I didn't say it would be your fault,