[Northkeep] Don't forget - VFW Cleaning tonight

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:21:16 PST 2012

Just a reminder, that since yesterday was Boxing Day and Geoffrey was
working out of town, we'll be cleaning the VFW Tonight. Any and all who can
make it to help will be appreciated.  Last time, it took less than 1/2 hour
from start to finish because of all the hands we had.

We'll be there at 6:30 to get started.  :)

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.