[Northkeep] A request from Their Majesties

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 18:39:25 PST 2012

With Gulf War approaching fast, Their Majesties would like to provide
everyone who pre-registers and signs the muster a gift for supporting the
Kingdom in Her war efforts.  They wish to give each fine soul who both
pre-registers and signs the muster a beautiful coif.  To be able to do so,  They have
asked each Barony to put together 50 of these coifs.  I am asking  now if
we, Northkeep, have enough volunteers to be able to do as the King and  Queen
have requested?  Who will step forward and agree to help sew these  fine
gifts?  Their Majesties will be providing the material and the  patterns,
probably in January and will need the finished product delivered as  soon as
possible.

I would like to let Them know that we can do this for Them, but need to
know we have the support here.  Please let me know if you are willing to
participate in this project by getting back to me quickly.  HLAdalia will  be
heading this project, and we will be looking into a room at the library as
well as work ongoing at fighter practice, so that this can be a Baronial
project.

Thank you in advance for the support for Kingdom's war efforts.  I'm  truly
looking forward to working with everyone on this project!

In service to Barony and Kingdom

Keigan of Ravensfaire
Baroness of Northkeep
Lady of Chemin Noir