[Northkeep] newbies tonight

Angus glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 16:39:01 PST 2012

And Karl wins...!

My original post was not without purpose.

Back in a time before dirt, I was called out for calling a new person a newbie.

He did not have a name, and soon became known as Hyiam form Northkeep. Yes that is the correct spelling.

But back to my point.
I was beset upon by several, all knowing do-gooders.
That droned on and on about derogatory name calling
And it was decided if the new did not have a name we should help them find one. This would make them to be more family, and help us get to know them

So mostly I was checking to see if anyone remembered any of this

And Karl did, even if he didn't know it

Angatai

Sent from my iPhone

You do realize that instead of spending all this time deciding what is politically correct to call new people, simply learn their names and use them instead of giving them a label.  If someone does not know the name, common sense will normally dictate they are probably new or someone you have not met. Enough said,  Karl