[Northkeep] Dionadair/Ensign Tourney Sat!

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 15:15:43 PST 2012

I believe the start time for Saturday is 1pm til 4 pm.  We would like  to
be out and about during the warmer more daylight hours of the  afternoon.

So looking forward to the lists on Saturday!  So glad to see so many
people coming out to participate!

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 12/10/2012 3:46:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,