[Northkeep] A Comment on Protocol

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Dec 10 23:01:35 PST 2012

I was going to bring two benches and floor covering so people who came by could be invited to sit down.  I hoped to bring a table and some games but I would need help with these things. Would anybody be kind enough to help me get these to the area.
Little things like these make us appear inviting. There is one thing to bring stuff for ourselves and our households and it is another thing to bring things to make the sca look better. Some of us who are older have skills and crafts that add to a demo, but we are not able to move our stuff out of our homes and into demo areas. Sometimes it is weight and sometimes it is time and the sheer number of trips. You can't get the stuff set up in the amount of time given.
for 35 years I lugged and carried and worked non stop to set up things for other people to enjoy. In the last 8 years I have been limited. I am still trying to give to the SCA but I need help.  I was not intending to disrepect my group and if I did so please forgive me.
Thank you
willow
P.S  Angus , you are officially relieved from helping me .