[Northkeep] Christmas with Family

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:11:56 PST 2012

The Christmas Tree is up.  The Nativity Scene is finally in it's place on
the mantle...and I'm feeling the joy of being close to my family during the
holiday season.

There are many in our barony who will not get to be with their blood
relations this holiday. And since our largest family is made up of those in
our barony, Geoffrey and I would like to extend a warm welcome to any and
all who would care to join us on Christmas Day for Christmas Dinner and
general revelry.  All we ask is that if you intend to join us, plan to
bring a side dish and let us know that you're coming so we can make certain
to have enough to go around...

If Christmas is not what you choose to call this holiday, you're still
family and therefore still invited...

Happy Holidays from Geoffrey and Adalia.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.