[Northkeep] ot- sort of- sewing

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Dec 18 21:24:18 PST 2012

greetings

yea, same needle, the package says " universal heavy duty needles "
style 2020 , size 110 / 18
I was just trying to see if I could get it to sew a line without snagging.
it worked forward and backward in the wash cloth.
he had a heavier thread I think, but not sure.

thanks for the help ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur