[Northkeep] Boy it sure is quiet...

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 13:55:13 PST 2012

Sitting here at my desk at work, looking out the window at the greyness
left behind since the short lived snow stopped falling, I find myself
missing the lively conversation on the Northkeep list. Everyone in my
office seems occupied but me. Unless there is someone coming in the door or
calling on the phone or they put paper in my basket I do not have anything
to do and boredom is a curse to me. If I were home I could think of a
thousand things to do to keep myself occupied but here, well, I am trapped
behind this counter staring out the window. Sigh.....
Tina
channeling Henri the existential cat

--
Any day above ground is a good day!