[Northkeep] Dionadair Question

Jerry at Work jherring68 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:24:27 PST 2012

If I remember correctly anyone may participate but only a local fighter can
win. The title winner bears the responsibility of being the Barony's war
leader and thus should be a local. But in the course of fighting scenarios
to decide the winner the more warm bodies there are to contribute to the
melees the better. Of course I am sure the current war leader or the
current administration will have a more correct take on this.

Kindly
Ian