[Northkeep] newbies tonight

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:06:21 PST 2012

You do realize that instead of spending all this time deciding what is politically correct to call new people, simply learn their names and use them instead of giving them a label.  If someone does not know the name, common sense will normally dictate they are probably new or someone you have not met. Enough said,  Karl