[Northkeep] December Get Together...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 21:59:51 PST 2012

Unto the populace of Northkeep come greetings,

Please know that Sir William (known as the Bear) and I will be hosting a fighter practice/stitch n' bitch oriented for newbies, but open to all on Sunday December 16th.  Arrive anytime after 1:00pm and stay till ???.  We make this an all-day get together since we are a good distance from many people in Northkeep and elsewhere.

We would appreciate being notified if you plan to come out, and suggest you bring a side dish (we provide a meat) for a potluck supper, whatever your drink preference (we provide tea and water), armor, sewing and/or any other portable projects.  Adalia and her mom came out for one of our get togethers a few months ago.

Our address is
19897 Brookshire Rd.
Arcadia, OK 73007

We live off Hiwasee Rd and Old Route 66 about a mile east of Arcadia.

Our goal is to help newbies get started by socializing with established memebers, as well as providing a time and place to work on projects, train fighters, sew, share knowledge and have fun.

We hope to see you then.

In Service to the Dream,
Sir William the Bear
Lady Etienett de Bitche