[Northkeep] I have a clever plan........

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Dec 11 12:19:58 PST 2012

greetings

..... but , but , i thought that was called a " target rich environment "
: )
oh wait , thats just for archers , spearmen and seige engineers ......
sorry, the above " duh " moment has been brought to you by leave it to
blackmoon .
we now return you to your regularly scheduled sponsors : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur