[Northkeep] ot- sort of- sewing

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Dec 19 07:13:43 PST 2012

greetings

lol, thats part of the problem , he doesn't remember getting a manual , and
everyplace i have looked online wants $15.00 to download a copy : (

he said he bought the machine because he was told it would sew webbing and
light to med weight leather " with no problems " .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur