[Northkeep] question 3

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 05:17:54 PST 2012

I don't know of any that can be bought.  I do know of people who have
carved the shield out of a sheet cake though.  Cake carving is common among
cake designers to get what shape or construction they want or  need.  She could
even make it a two layer heraldic cake that way. And the  excess from
around the edges would make great cake balls.   Just a  thought.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 1/31/2012 11:43:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
catmafia03 at gmail.com writes:

On  1/31/12, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com>  wrote:
> I'm giving Susan the Curious and run for her  money.:-)

Awe, Ismet; you make me feel loved.  For those who've  become active in
the years since I've been at a distance and only  occasionally at
things; I have a tendency to ask many and sometimes very  odd
questions.  I love to learn about things, now if we can just get  to
stick; I have a memory disorder which means I'm likely to remember  odd
bits about people and be sketchy on the ordinary.

On the note of  Susan and her curious questions; does anyone know of a
place to buy cake  pans shaped like a shield or have the ability to
make one?  Loveday  has a devious plan to start making haraldic cakes
for people and this would  really help her on that road.

Glad to be back out and able to play  again,
Susan
Northkeep  mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org