[Northkeep] demos

julie abraham abrahamjm1986 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:37:16 PST 2012

I am loving all these ideas and im happy to see so many responses. And keep
in mind that the children's families are expected to be present as well.
Maybe we could have somebody to braid hair for those with longer hair?
any input on paints that are safe for kids and clothes?
any musicians willing to attend?