[Northkeep] Arts and Science Challenge, Castellan, May 4-6, 2012

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 06:05:59 PST 2012

Greetings Artisans of Ansteorra,

In my travels throughout the Known World one thing has most impressed me
about Ansteorra, the artisans are incredibly creative and competitive.  In
that light I offer this challenge the artisans of Ansteorra for Castellan
which will be held on May 4-6, 2012.  I will award a prize for the most
creative heraldic item that depicts baronial heraldry.  The type if item is
not restricted, any item that is used to display baronial arms is
appropriate. The item should be crafted within the last year.

If you wish to compete in this challenge, bring your heraldic item to the
Arts and Sciences area at Castellan to be judged.  You can also consider
entering your heraldic item in the Castellan competition if you wish, but
may also submit it only for the challenge competition if you prefer.  I
lovely prize will be awarded for the winner of this challenge.

YIS,

Lady Cicily Bridges