[Northkeep] question 3

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:12:10 PST 2012

i am black smtih ... and also copper and tinner meaning have made pots and
pans before ... i have a lot on my plate atm but i maybe able to make you a
cake pan in just about any shape ... and include ways to keep it looking
nice ...i only oil treat hand forged cookware ..no other finishes... but
till i have everything ready for GW don't know if will have time ... i am
new to list .. and live halfway between namron and northkeep so joined both
list (my zip is on the edge of Namron bordered by kingdom lands...can we
say no where..they call it Wewoka ... that i think means "if you pass this
point you are lost" ... )... once my shop is ready i will be having open
smithing days... and classes on different skill sets ... if anyone is
willing to drive the 70 or so miles ....

Felemid MacPhail
MKA mike coone