[Northkeep] VFW Saturday morning

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:22:50 PST 2012

I had emailed Ulf about a week ago with some ideas, and intended to talk to
him since, but I am terribly wrapped up with family matters right now and
my time is booked out for the next couple of weeks at least, every minute
of every day.  I cannot attend.  I would love to brainstorm with you guys,
but mundanity has me in its grips.  Please extend my regrets.

Franziska

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Cody Chezem <bolverk187 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is to remind anyone interested that the there is suppose to be a
> meeting at
> the VFW tomorrow to discuss ways to increase the income of the hall. If
> you have
> any ideas you may want to show up. If you think you may be able to
> implement any
> ideas then bring your input. I believe the plan is to start a 9am. l plan
> to be
> there.
>
> Thorvald
>
>  There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application
> of
> violence.

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius