[Northkeep] VFW Saturday morning

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 06:20:49 PST 2012

Kit's sinuses are flairing and she won't be able to make the meeting
this morning.  She talked to Ulf's dad and another man on Tuesday
night and will write something up with the numbers for the concert
idea she told them about and will get this to Ulf as soon as she can
to pass on.  If anyone going to the meeting sees this beforehand,
please share this at the meeting.

Susan