[Northkeep] Well sighted sojourners

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 09:30:04 PST 2012

Not at all, at least no more than my own carefully trimmed cranium would...but
that maroon wagon of yours with the Ansteorra badge and the rams head makers
mark shared the lanes me on the Broken Arrow Expressway around Garnet to
Memorial road today for a time. You captaining the driver's seat of that
conveyance was a welcomed sight. My newer red wagon made in Japan is not so
noticeable as my old grey wagon that also bore the rams head makers mark which
is why you did not notice me.

Most kindly
Ian