[Northkeep] Cicily's Thistle Award

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 03:36:34 PST 2012

Cicely is a delight and I love her sewing room.  So sorry she moved to
Tahlequah right as I moved away.  Congratulations dear one for a well
deserveed award.  Another thank you should also go to her for the
added variety in teachers we have at wInterkingdom for those in her
household that travel from the Middle and far eastern Calontir to
teach and join us.

Love you Cicely,
Susan the Curious