[Northkeep] Cicily's Thistle Award

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Feb 12 12:22:29 PST 2012

greetings

but did you explain to him that it is sometimes hard to remember protocol
when your head is spinning, and the ground doesn't seem to want to stay in
one place ?  = )

grats again ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur
( who can remember having to grab the kings throne for support , at just
such a moment = )