[Northkeep] Inkle pattern for tree garland

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Feb 13 11:49:39 PST 2012

      R R W W R R R R R R R W W W W R R R R R R R W W R R

      R R W W R R R R W W W W W W W W W R R R R W W R R

      R   R   W   W   R   R   R   R   R   R   R   W   W   W   W   R   R   R   R   R   R   R   W   W   R   R
        R   R   W   W   R   R   R   R   W   W   W   W   W   W   W   W   W   R   R   R   R   W   W   R   R

Here is the pattern for the inkle woven tree garland.  If you're a card weaver, it's my understanding that you can do this with cards by only threading 2 holes per card, I believe.  Again, if you're not sure how to read this or if you have never done it before (or if this does not come through for you, contact me at moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org and we'll see about getting you started.  Thanks!!

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges