[Northkeep] CHC to host a Civil War demonstration day

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 10:23:15 PST 2012

It will all depend on whether the treads still fit and oh yes I can answer
those questions. I had been involved with the reenactors in Florida for a
while before I came here and have almost as much 1860's garb as I do
SCAdian garb. Everything down to the skivvies. I think it would be cool for
Logan to experience a reenactment and I have been looking for one to go to
for a while.

Tina