[Northkeep] Speaking of combat archery

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Fri Feb 3 08:37:42 PST 2012

At the Northern Regional Fighter Practice last week, I was privileged to
get to try one of the combat archery crossbows. I learned that some had
been for sale at WK, but I seemed to have missed that.  I realize that
currently, the aim is to get archers for Gulf Wars.  But, if you have
any extra  (even after GW) for sale, I would like to purchase/order
one.  I think Sam ap Dewi makes them, but I'm not sure if he is on this
list or if I have a current email for him.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Ismet