[Northkeep] Regarding an invite

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:56:11 PST 2012

Arkansas City KS is about 3 miles beyond the Kansas border.  Basically, you
cross the line and poof, you're there.  We have family there and while I
can't make it this weekend (I'll be at KAS), I'm excited to see what they
put together up there!!

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> So where exactly is the incipient college of Theobald?
>
> I was curious because I know our own Canton of Chemin Noir has a
> collection of
> new players that are striving to make a go things there. The collected
> efforts
> of these groups (Chemin Noir, Theobald, and the Calontir College) filled
> with
> the energy and enthusiasm of new life might prove a good alliance. If
> players
> from all these groups were to visit each other that camaraderie might be
> just
> the thing to help them all carry on.
>

> The reason I mention this is that the long time players who have been the
> backbone of Chemin Noir are tired and seeking to take a well deserved
> rest.  The
> newer players are hungry to step up and take our northern bastion into the
> next
> generation but they need our help. If you find a free evening why not make
> the
> short drive up to Chemin Noir from Northkeep to visit with the fine folks
> there.
> They would certainly enjoy visits from artisans and officers willing to
> help
> them and teach them, to train them in the skills and crafts necessary to
> continue the prosperity of Chemin Noir.
>
> Also if anyone from Chemin Noir could please share these words with their
> populace it would be appreciated.
>
> Most Kindly
> Ian

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis