[Northkeep] Did you know where these expressions came from?

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 15:30:10 PST 2012

Oh,CHILL OUT! Lady Cicily admitted in her original post that she didn't know if any of them were true;which says to me that she trusts our intelligence and judgement and that if we're interested we can do our own research on the subject. Meanwhile,I submit that while her knowledge of history may or may not be lacking, YOU could learn a lot from HER about chivalry and grace.
                                                Edward