[Northkeep] calling for lyst heralds and lyst mistresses (masters)

Castellana Donea castellana.donea at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 18:11:39 PST 2012

To all my herald and lyst mistress friends April 13-15 is Wiesenfeuer Baronial... we have fighting planned from sun up to sun down (or past) with two baronial championships and a slew of other minni tourneys.  If anyone is interested in helping lyst herald or lyst mistress please drop me a line and let me know what times you will be available... Full schedule with sign up lines (simliar to those we see for gate shifts) will be out soon, hopefully with some lines already filled in.

YIS,

Lady Castellana de Andalusia
known as Castellana Donea
(Kass-tae-yanna)
Protogee' to Syr Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Rom Bara of House Patrin Or
Wiensenfeuer's Deputy Herald
Kingdom Armillary Pursuvant