[Northkeep] Greetings From Reagan the Huntress

Caroly Higgs turtle7341 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 20:52:07 PST 2012

I send forth my greetings to the populace of Northkeep!!! Many of you won't know me, but there are those whom would. I am Reagan Rodolfsdatter er Geiranger, called the Huntress. I have not been active since 1986 however I am looking into once again joining old friends & hopefully new friends in our beloved Kingdom's events.

To my old friends, I look forwards to talking to you & hopefully seeing you soon. I have missed the events & the companionship of my friends. I live in the Barony of Wiesenfeuer so I would be with them at events. I fear that I am not as nimble as I used to be. Arthritis has claimed all of my joints, spine, & neck so I now move stiffly & with aids to walk. But I still enjoy good stories, art, crafts, & companionship.

I hope my old friends would welcome me back, even though I live in another barony. The fascinating long distance talking machine which transmits your voice to another far away, has the digits: (405) 272-5064 to reach me. I am a chronic insomniac & am often up late at night, reading by flickering candle light. It is best not to call me early in the morning as I am addicted to the very strong, black brew called "coffee" & in a vast quantity. Until I have consumed this wonderful drink, I fear I am not a very nice person as sleepiness has not left my head & eyes. But after consuming a large stein of this wonderful brew, I find myself alert & ready to greet my fellow humans.

I would dearly love to hear from my old friends. I am no longer attached to my spouse, that relationship having severed 15 yrs ago. But from the union I was blessed with 3 wonderful offspring. They are (in mundane names) Scott, a tall, strapping lad of 24 yrs. Kimberly, usually called "Kimi", a maiden fair who just turned 23 yrs on Feb. 15. The last of my pride & joys, is Stephanie, "Stephie", another maiden fair of 21 yrs. I have been fairly blessed by my glorious offspring whom I dote upon & am filled with maternal love & joy.

I hope my old ears will be blessed with the sounds of my friend's voices traveling through the magical talking device. I have often thought of you & had hoped you would be hale & hearty despite the passage of time.

Until I hear from you, I am respectfully yours,   Reagan the Huntress