[Northkeep] Wood shop closing down

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Feb 27 09:15:30 PST 2012

Hey all - a former member sent me a note about a wood shop that is closing down here in town that she thought our woodworkers might be interested.  The shop is at 2420 E Admiral, on the south side of the street.  She says "very nice furniture grade wood for decent prices. The owner has inventory ranging from expensive woods like teak all the way to standard furniture grade pine (and everything in between). I picked up some gorgeous walnut boards for a project that had incredibly beautiful grain to them for $15.00.

He also has some professional grade shop saws and other machines for sale. "

She also said that if you go by there and the owner isn't there, to leave a note with your name and nubmer and he'll call you back.

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges