[Northkeep] Hail Northkeep!

chelsea carter chelsea_a27 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:27:09 PST 2012

Hello!

First off I would like to introduce my clan. I'm Chelsea, name undecided, a Silver from Roaring Thunder in Amarillo Tx, and my husband is Chris, name also undecided, another Silver and a stick jock. SCA has been our lives for the last three years. We have recently moved into Henryetta and have been chomping at the bit to get back to the SCA ways!

We have only been up to Tulsa once since we've been here, but have been to Muskogee quite a bit..Is there anyone around Muskogee or even Checotah that want to throw a stick around?
At the moment we are both looking for employment, so we're free pretty much any time.

We both are looking to join the group and start making some new friends!

Chelsea