[Northkeep] WINTERKINGDOM NUMBERS

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:17:41 PST 2012

I know we went over this at populace, but please help me remember, there
were 4 kingdoms represented at winterkingdom, including Ansteorra.  Can you
name the other three?

How many reigning Barons &/or Baronesses were there?  Can you name them and
their baronies?

Thanks!

Franziska

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Shirley Hackworth <slhack at earthlink.net>wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm still working on the financial event report, but based on the gate
> sign-in sheets there were 247 attendees, 45 appear to be teachers because
> they did not pay a site fee (autocrats probably need to confirm that number
> because there could be other reasons that someone doesn't pay site fee).
>  There were also 28 in attendance children based on the site fees, I don't
> know how many reported to the children's room.  We sold 111 feast tokens,
> and what a terrific feast it was!!
>
> If there are any other items that need to be reimbursed related to this
> event, please send me an e-mail or catch me at the populace meeting today.
> The reimbursement form is on-line if you need it at
> http://treasurer.ansteorra.org/files/forms/CheckRequest.pdf, and you can
> e-mail it to me with the scanned receipts if you'd like.
>
> If possible, I'd like to get the report done and submitted before I set
> out for Calontir's Clothier's Seminar on Friday.
>
> Yours in Service,
>
> Cicily Bridges
> Northkeep Reeve

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius