[Northkeep] Regarding an invite

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 06:44:18 PST 2012

So where exactly is the incipient college of Theobald?

I was curious because I know our own Canton of Chemin Noir has a collection of
new players that are striving to make a go things there. The collected efforts
of these groups (Chemin Noir, Theobald, and the Calontir College) filled with
the energy and enthusiasm of new life might prove a good alliance. If players
from all these groups were to visit each other that camaraderie might be just
the thing to help them all carry on.

The reason I mention this is that the long time players who have been the
backbone of Chemin Noir are tired and seeking to take a well deserved rest.  The
newer players are hungry to step up and take our northern bastion into the next
generation but they need our help. If you find a free evening why not make the
short drive up to Chemin Noir from Northkeep to visit with the fine folks there.
They would certainly enjoy visits from artisans and officers willing to help
them and teach them, to train them in the skills and crafts necessary to
continue the prosperity of Chemin Noir.

Also if anyone from Chemin Noir could please share these words with their
populace it would be appreciated.

Most Kindly
Ian