[Northkeep] Is the reminder about fighter practice accurate?

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Feb 13 06:59:00 PST 2012

OK - I changed the reminder about fighter practice to Wednesday instead of
Tuesday, and I moved Officer's meeting from next Tuesday to next Wednesday
(the 22nd) since I assumed we would not be meeting there if it was not
fighter practice.  I also made an assumption that moving the fighter
practice to Wednesday meant that the restriction on the first week of the
month didn't exist anymore and that everyone could come that week. If I'm
wrong about that, please let me know and I'll change it back.

Mercedes